Slip Check provides onsite testing of floors to measure their Static Coefficient of Friction (SCOF). Slip Check are the leaders in Ireland.
With 75% of all claims to Shopping Centres arising from slips, trips and falls, this category is becoming an "uninsurable risk". Centre managers have been turning to Slip Check for independent testing and protection against both genuine and false claims.
It is not only Shopping Centres who are vulnerable to these risks, Transport Terminals, Museums, Catering and Leisure Facilities all benefit from the independent Safety Audit and Risk Analysis provided by Slip Check.
Are you responsible for your floors ?
- DO YOUR FLOORS MEET THEIR REQUIREMENT AND ARE THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR THE ACTIVITY THAT WILL TAKE PLACE ON THEM?
- ARE YOUR FLOORS SAFE WHEN WET OR CONTAMINATED?
- DO YOUR FLOORS MEET THE REQUIREMENTS YOU REQUESTED FROM YOUR SUPPLIER OR CONTRACTOR? (Not Laboratory tests but on site tests)
- IS THE CORRECT CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE PROCEDURE FOLLOWED?
(Have you tested that cleaning keeps your floor safe?)
- DO YOU TEST YOUR FLOORS BEFORE AND AFTER ANY CHANGES?
(Painting, polishing, repairs etc.)
- DO YOU AS A PROPERTY OWNER CARRY OUT REGULAR AUDITS AND HAVE PROOF OF DOING SO?
Slip Check is now referred to in BS 8204 part 6 where the Pendulum (BS 7976)
"The Values of slip resistance obtained with this device have been shown to correlate closely to those obtained with the Pendulum Tester of BS 7976."
Protecting People, Protecting Profits - The Workplace
The HSA estimates that 44% of all Injuries Board Employers Liability awards were for slips, trips and falls (2008), both in public and working environments.
Why Slip Test?
How safe is your floor?
- Accurate and proven dynamic slip test measurements
Reduce the danger of expensive litigation from injury
- Analysis by trained staff
Eliminate false claims
- Test report with results to certified standards
Comply with the Workplace Act
- Fulfill your duty-of-care
Reduced insurance premiums
- Proven and traceable reporting history
Peace of mind
- The most comprehensive 3 to 6 monthly Slip and Trip Safety Audit available
If you have any queries, please contact us today and we will be happy to assist you for your indivdual needs